Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's About Time

I'm afraid I've already let too much pass by with such an interesting primary season already come and gone. With only a few short weeks left until this country elects a new president, I suppose it's about time to start chiming in.

First, let me say that I fall into the conservative category. So, if you have a problem with logic and like to make all your decisions based on emotional reactions, this blog may not be for you.

Second, I was not a big fan of John McCain during the primaries. I also was not a fan of Hillary Clinton during the primaries. Having said that, I would have taken either one of them of the over the unprepared, untested, and unqualified Barack Obama.

Third, I absolutely welcome comments, whether you agree with me or not. All I ask is that you remain courteous and keep your comments free of profanity.

Now that you know where I'm coming from, let the blogging begin!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, I had a comment, but then you said I had to keep them free from profanity, so instead I say..."No comment."

Nathan said...

So, you're saying there's no room for emotion in decision making eh? Well, that makes me pretty angry. Angry enough to post, in fact.

Seriously though, I thought Biden's Democratic Convention speech was a pure play on emotion, so I certainly can't fault your characterization.

Finally, I enjoyed the sweet double meaning of your blog's title. Very clever.

Now, bring on more controversy...